JOIN THE TEAM
Freelance Performance Psychologist (remote)
About the role
Delivering online, 1-on-1 sport psychology consulting via zoom
- 0-10hrs a week
- Likely to be late afternoon/evening work (4-7pm), mainly with youth sportspeople across a range of sports
- Ideal for self-employed Sport Psychologists & Stage 2 trainees looking to grow their client load
- The role pays £20-25 per session
This role will initially be a part time freelance role, but we are looking to expand and find great people who could play a key role in the growth, direction and development of Mindframe Performance. We value personality and potential over experience.
About the company
Mindframe Performance is a young and innovative Sport and Performance Psychology Consultancy, looking to grow and expand. Mindframe Performance was founded by Jake Brown in October 2020, with the goal of making performance psychology more accessible. Since then, we have worked with 1200+ individuals in 70+ sports and performing arts, across various abilities ranging from grass roots to world class. We utilise cutting edge research and scientifically proven methods delivered in simple, accessible and innovative ways. Put simply, we want to help people think better, feel better and perform better.
- Sport Psychology MSc (essential)
- Experience of Sport Psychology Consulting 1-on-1 (ideally online)
- Undertaking or completed Stage 2 training (desirable)
- Basic IT skills – ability to use Zoom, keep notes, track sessions & maintain an online calendar
- Creative individual with your own style – while you’ll be operating under the Mindframe brand, we still want you to keep your unique style and approach, because that’s what makes you good!
- Wide understanding of the psychological demands of a range of sports
- Excellent communication skills – at the most basic level, you’re having a conversation with someone, so it’s essential that you’re a good listener, a good questioner, easy to talk to, and can summarise complex ideas in simple, non-jargonistic ways
- Passionate about Sport and Psychology!
- A sporty person – sportspeople like talking to other sportspeople – you will ideally have played a sport to a good level and have your own understanding of the demands of high level sport
- Ambitious and proactive
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Well organised and able to maintain an online calendar
- Ideas Ideas Ideas – we try to do things a bit differently at Mindframe Performance. We want people with the same mindset, who aren’t afraid to share and try out new ideas
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please send the following to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV or a short summary of relevant experience
- A short video (2 mins max) – what makes you good at this role and a technique you’ve previously used to help a client. Feel free to send this across using dropbox or instagram (@mindframeperformance)
- A review from a previous client (if possible)
- Your availability (we know you have a life outside of work too!)
- No cover letters thank you – painful for you to write and us to read
Deadline: Friday 9th February 2024
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Ready to transform your mindset?
Take your game to the next level and fulfil your potential
Get in Touch